How to enter iCAN Swiss 2020.
Information and documents for iCAN 2021 will be available in December. In the meantime the documents and procedure outlined below should still be useful and pertinent.
- Choose a project, team and coach. If you need help looking for ideas, a good place to start is the archives of past projects. Also, try looking at the iCAN International site for recently submitted projects from other countries.
- Identify a team leader who will be responsible for all correspondance, including submitting the project abstract for evaluation.
- Verify that your team meets the qualifying criteria (this page).
- Download the abstract here »» iCAN2020_abstract_template.
- Complete your abstract (instructions are in the template). 1 abstract per project.
- Email the PDF document to email@example.com by: Now closed.
- Teams will receive notification of acceptance / rejection within 1-2 days after a submission. Successful teams can then start building their prototype.
- Final reports by accepted teams are due in April (two weeks before selection event, date to be announced).
- Team presentation and Swiss Selection – April 2020 at CSEM, Neuchâtel (date to be announced).