How to enter iCAN Swiss 2017…
- Choose a project, team and coach. If you need help looking for ideas, a good place to start is the archives of past projects. Also, try looking at the iCAN International site for recently submitted projects from other countries.
- Identify a team leader who will be responsible for all correspondance, including submitting the project abstract for evaluation.
- Verify that your team meets the qualifying criteria (this page).
- Download the abstract here »» iCAN17_abstract_template.
- Complete your abstract (instructions are in the template). 1 abstract per project.
- Email the WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org before FEBRUARY 20, 2017 at 17:00 CET.
- Teams will receive notification of acceptance / rejection within 1-2 days after a submission. Successful teams can then start building their prototype.
- Final reports by accepted teams are due on May 2, 2017.