How to enter iCAN Swiss 2019…
- Choose a project, team and coach. If you need help looking for ideas, a good place to start is the archives of past projects. Also, try looking at the iCAN International site for recently submitted projects from other countries.
- Identify a team leader who will be responsible for all correspondance, including submitting the project abstract for evaluation.
- Verify that your team meets the qualifying criteria (this page).
- Download the abstract here »» iCAN19_abstract_template.
- Complete your abstract (instructions are in the template). 1 abstract per project.
- Email the WORD document to email@example.com before
December 17, 2018 at 17:00 CETUpdate: extended to January 25, 2019
- Teams will receive notification of acceptance / rejection within 1-2 days after a submission. Successful teams can then start building their prototype.
- Final reports by accepted teams are due in April 30, 2019 at 17h00.
- Team presentation and Swiss Selection – May 9, 2019 at CSEM, Neuchâtel.